- Senior Biologist / Regulatory Permitting Scientist – San Diego
- Biologist – San Diego
- Construction Monitor – San Rafael
- Construction Monitor – San Luis Obispo
- Civil Engineer / Hydrologist – San Rafael
- Conservation Real Estate Analyst – San Rafael
WRA, Inc. provides professional environmental consulting services in: plant, wildlife, and wetland ecology; GIS; environmental planning; mitigation and conservation banking; and landscape architecture. Formed in 1981, WRA is a certified small business with 70 professionals that has completed over 3,000 projects for public agencies, non-profit, and private organizations. WRA has a wide range of project experience throughout California in a variety of region-specific habitats. The firm has completed award-winning projects recognized by the American Society of Civil Engineering, Association of Environmental Professionals, California Water Environment Association, and American Society of Landscape Architects.
WRA is proud to be a Best Places to Work winner from the North Bay Business Journal including our most recent award in 2017.