We are looking for an entry-level to mid-level, energetic, career-minded Conservation Real Estate Analyst to join on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be outgoing and will have an entrepreneurial spirit, will be passionate about conservation, and have experience or training in the following: conservation planning, real estate due diligence, title research, conservation easements, market research, data analyses, and database management.
The Conservation Real Estate Analyst will be responsible for assisting conservation project managers in the planning and implementation of large-scale, market based conservation projects such as mitigation banks.
- Assist in the planning, entitlement and management of conservation and mitigation projects
- Identification and tracking of potential conservation properties
- Conduct due diligence and title research and analyses on potential conservation properties
- Collect and analyze data pertaining to existing and emerging ecosystem service markets
- Assist in marketing and sales of mitigation and ecosystem service credits
- Accounting of mitigation and ecosystem service credits
- Create and maintain proprietary databases
- Assist in conservation project work flow and budget planning
- Summarize analyses in written reports
- Communicate regularly and directly with a broad audience including but not limited to land owners, non-profits, scientists, government officials, real estate developers
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in conservation planning, business, real estate or a related field.
- Experience or training in the following: conservation planning, real estate due diligence, title research, conservation easements, market research, data analyses, and database management.
- Training or experience in real estate and title review
- Strong quantitative skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate skill set with MS Office
- Outgoing and personable
- Quick learner
- Independent but collaborative approach to assignments
WRA offers an excellent salary and benefits package and a positive, progressive work environment. Our employment package includes medical, dental, and 401K with generous match.
Interested candidates should respond by e-mailing a job application, cover letter, resume, transcripts, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “Conservation Real Estate Analyst Position.” Please also reference where you heard about the position. WRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply. Close date for submission of application materials is September 15, 2017. Please, no calls.