We are looking for an entry-level Document Production Clerk to join us on a full-time basis in our San Rafael office. The Document Production Clerk at WRA is responsible for providing final document compilation (including printing, binding, and shipping) and filing for all teams in all offices, as needed. Some editing and preparation may be needed in addition to printing and preparing final products. Residing in the San Rafael office, this position provides support to various departments and regional offices, as directed.
- Provide document preparation assistance, including compilation and formatting of documents (including page numbers, table of contents, etc.) as requested;
- Assist with the integration of figures, tables, photo plates, and GIS maps into project reports
- Prepare and manage large print jobs for project managers, including covers, table of contents, appendices, binding and shipping;
- Support remote offices and workers (scanning project materials, copying files to project folders, packaging materials for freelance production work, email correspondence, etc.)
- Must have 1-2 years of experience doing similar production;
- Sufficient knowledge of production processes (including binding) to work with minimal supervision;
- Strong command of correct English language usage, including spelling, grammar, and punctuation required;
- Must be timely, reliable and dependable with the ability to follow direction and work autonomously;
- Must have demonstrated problem-solving skills and use professional judgment;
- Ability to work independently and multitask in managing, organizing, and prioritizing projects;
- Flexible and able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines;
- Highly detail-oriented and organized;
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain professional attitude.
- Knowledge of large document production requirements (200-400 pages on average) helpful;
- Knowledge of Deltek Vision or other project-based ERP software helpful;
- Knowledge of graphic design applications on the PC platform, including Microsoft Office Suite, helpful.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package including 100% employer-paid options in a positive, progressive work environment. Our employment package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and 401K with generous match as well as voluntary benefits like supplemental life, accident, critical illness, pet insurance and a carpooling program. WRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should respond by e-mailing your cover letter including desired salary and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference “Document Production” in the subject line and within your cover letter, and tell us where you heard about the position. Please, no recruiters or phone calls.
WRA, Inc. is an environmental consulting firm based in San Rafael, California, with offices in Petaluma, Emeryville, San Diego, and Denver. For more than 35 years, WRA has provided outstanding ecological and design expertise to develop successful solutions for our clients. We employ experts in the fields of plant, wildlife, and wetland ecology, GIS, CEQA/NEPA, hydrology, and landscape architecture. More information about WRA and our areas of expertise can be found at www.wra-ca.com.