- WRA, Inc. is an environmental consulting firm based in San Rafael, California, with offices in Emeryville, San Diego, Fort Bragg, and Denver.
- WRA employs experts in the fields of plant, wildlife, and wetland ecology, GIS, CEQA/NEPA, mitigation, and landscape architecture.
About the Position
- We are looking for energetic wildlife ecologists or other biologists to join us as on-going construction monitors; construction monitor training is a plus.
- Employees may be required to start very early in the morning, drive long distances to their job site, work a full construction day in the field, and then complete daily paperwork once they are finished with their field duties.
- Previous monitoring experience strongly preferred
- Prompt, reliable, responsive, and able to work independently
- Degree in biology or related field (natural resources, ecology, etc)
- Minimum of 6 months experience in California identifying and detecting wildlife species and/or construction monitoring for wildlife species
- Able to work outside for long periods of time
- Willing to work in a construction environment where schedule, timeliness, and attention to detail are top priorities
- Willing to commit to working up to 10 hours per day, up to 6 days a week for a 3-4 month commitment
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by e-mailing your resume, availability, and desired rate of pay to email@example.com and reference “Construction Monitor”. WRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please, no calls.