We are currently seeking an individual with a great attitude ready to work hard as part of our mission-driven company. We are looking for someone who can keep the long-view in mind while solving complex and dynamic day-to-day assignments. This individual should be able to work productively as a leader and as a member of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Environmental Studies, Biology, Ecology, Engineering, Management, or related field required.
- 10-15 years of progressively responsible operations experience, including at least 10 years at a supervisory/management level and at least 10 years in consulting or professional services.
- Experience managing large operational units, including technical departments, IT, HR, Safety, and Facilities departments and/or services in multiple offices.
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively and effectively with corporate executives and board of directors.
- MBA or Master’s degree preferred
- Substantial background in A\E\C industry
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package and a positive, progressive work environment. Our employment package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, commuter, cell phone reimbursement, free parking, and 401K with generous match. More information about WRA and our areas of expertise can be found at http://www.wra-ca.com.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should respond by e-mailing your cover letter and resume or CV to email@example.com and reference “Operations Director”. Please also reference where you heard about the position. WRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No calls or recruiters, please.
WRA, Inc. is an environmental consulting firm based in San Rafael, California, with offices in Petaluma, Emeryville, San Diego, Fort Bragg, and Denver. For more than 35 years, WRA has provided outstanding ecological and design expertise to develop successful solutions for our clients. We employ experts in the fields of plant, wildlife, and wetland ecology, GIS, CEQA/NEPA, and landscape architecture. More information about WRA and our areas of expertise can be found at www.wra-ca.com.