We are looking for an energetic, career-minded regulatory Permitting Project Manager to join us on a full-time basis in our Bay Area offices (San Rafael, Emeryville, or Petaluma). The work that this position entails is varied and may include biological resource impact assessment, compensatory mitigation planning, and regulatory permitting. Experience managing special-status species surveys, habitat evaluation and mapping, wetland delineation, and restoration planning is preferred.
We are particularly looking for someone who has project management experience in a consulting setting.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in natural resources, biology, ecology, or related field
- Five years project management experience preparing resource agency regulatory permits (Corps, CDFW, RWQCB)
- Sound technical knowledge
- Ability to work both independently and with a small team
- Demonstrable technical writing ability
- Excellent communication skills Previous consulting experience
- Education and experience in California plant and wetland identification
- Field experience including habitat evaluation
- Detail-oriented and resourceful
- Environmental impact analysis or CEQA experience
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package and a positive, progressive work environment. Our employment package includes medical, vision, dental, life insurance, wellness, commuter program, and 401K with generous match.
Interested candidates should respond by e-mailing your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “Permitting Project Manager.” Please also reference where you heard about the position. WRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please, no calls.
WRA, Inc. is an environmental consulting firm based in San Rafael, California, with offices in Emeryville, San Diego and Denver, Colorado. For more than 35 years, WRA has provided outstanding ecological and design expertise to develop successful solutions for our clients. We employ experts in the fields of plant, wildlife, and wetland ecology, GIS, CEQA/NEPA, mitigation banking, and landscape architecture. More information about WRA and our areas of expertise can be found at http://www.wra-ca.com.