- Evaluate wetland and non-wetland waters issues within proposed solar facility
- Minimize time and expense to client through efficiently designing field work, assisting in timely information for project design, and streamlining permitting process with agencies
WRA is providing biological and permitting services to BrightSource Energy for a proposed 500-MW thermal solar facility near Blythe, California.
WRA supervised wetland and dry wash jurisdictional on approximately 6,000 acres for determinations on federal and private lands where the solar facility, access routes, and transmission line corridor are planned. WRA is also preparing the permit applications and documentation for the federal (Section 404) and state (Regional Water Quality Control Board and Department of Fish and Game) permits related to the construction, operation, and maintenance of the facility.
WRA will also prepare the approved Habitat Mitigation and Monitoring Plans and assist with permit compliance.
- Analysis of impacts associated with various alternatives
- Field protocols for jurisdictional determinations
- Jurisdictional Determination reports
- Permit applications
- Habitat Mitigation and Monitoring Plan