The Western Landowners Alliance and WRA have partnered up on a blog series focused on how landowners can leverage the opportunities offered by conservation finance to further both conservation and economic goals. Each blog will provide an understanding of key concepts, market players and trends, and financial, risk and land management considerations particular to a topic. The blog series will also feature case studies and an assessment tool for landowners to evaluate their own property for that specific conservation finance opportunity.
Part Eight – Final Thoughts is now available.
- Series Introduction: WLA to partner with WRA, Inc. on Conservation Finance Blog Series
- Part One: Introduction to Conservation Finance
- Part Two: Wetland and Stream Mitigation Banking
- Part Three: Species Conservation Banking and Habitat Exchanges
- Part Four: Conservation Easements
- Part Five: Carbon Crediting
- Part Six: Payments for Watershed Services
- Part Seven: Water Rights for Conservation