Your guide through the maze.
Mapping out the best path from the start.
The key to navigating the resource agency maze is understanding your permit requirements early on. Knowing your needs upfront allows for smarter, more comprehensive design and leads to fewer changes throughout your project, helping maximize success and minimize headaches.
Our regulatory permitting specialists help guide your project from beginning to end. We identify any biological constraints and opportunities, finding workable solutions for both your project and the regulating agencies.
We develop all materials needed for your application, including:
- Project Descriptions
- Sensitive Resource Maps
- Endangered Species Consultation Documents
- Mitigation and Management Plans
- Adaptive Management Programs
Once submitted to the resource agency, we manage the process through to completion, keeping you up to date on progress and any changes.
Fast-track your restoration.
Did you know there’s a special suite of permits to help you avoid the red tape that can slow down your project? Some of these permits have unique requirements, so reach out to our experts early on so they can fine tune your project to make sure it fits the expedited options available.
With Federal, State and Regional agencies including:
- Clean Water Act Section 10/404 Permits, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Clean Water Act Section 401 Water Quality Certifications &WDRs, State or Regional Water Quality Control Boards
- Coastal Development Permits, California Coastal Commission
- Federal Endangered Species Act Permits, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (Section 7 Agency Consultation and Section 10 Incidental Take Permits or Habitat Conservation Plans)
- Various Permits, Bay Conservation & Development Commission
- Section 1602 Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreements, California Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Section 2081 California Endangered Species Act Incidental Take Permits, California Department of Fish & Wildlife
- Expedited Restoration Permits
- Habitat Restoration and Enhancement Act (HREA) from California Department of Fish and Wildlife
- 401 SHRP GO
- NOAA Restoration Programmatic Biological Opinion
- CEQA Statutory Exemption
Get An Expert Opinion
We’re here to lend our expertise and help you achieve your goals.
Want to Learn More?
Download our brochure to learn more about the impact we are making and what makes WRA a best place to work!