Working hand-in-hand as partners, we support ecologically-minded delivery of publicly-funded projects to benefit our communities.
WRA has worked closely with government entities throughout our 40+-year history. We have extensive experience providing a full spectrum of environmental services for local municipalities, state, and federal agencies. Our services are the ideal complement to public organizations to achieve their project goals by preparing work products that provide critical inputs to the process through the full project lifecycle.
State of California
WRA is a certified small business for the purposes of public works (SB-PW Certification ID: 13333) in the State of California Department of General Services (DGS), and is registered to meet Department of Industrial Regulations (DIR) Public Works requirements. This pertains to WRA, Inc. and its subsidiary WRA Landscape Restoration, Inc.
WRA provides environmental consulting services for federal contracts in the following categories:
- 541320: Landscape Architectural Services*
- 541330: Engineering Services*
- 541370: Surveying and Mapping (except Geophysical) Services*
- 541620: Environmental Consulting Services*
- 541690: Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services*
- 561730: Landscaping Services
Small Business Status
WRA, Inc. meets the SBA Small Business criteria for the NAICS Code above denoted by an asterisk (*).
Federal Agency Experience
WRA has provided environmental consulting services to the following federal agencies:
- Bureau of Land Management (BLM)
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- National Park Service (NPS)
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE)
- U.S. Attorney’s Office (USAO)
- U.S. Coast Guard (USCG)
- U.S. Customs and Border Patrol (USCBP)
- U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA)
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS)
- U.S. Navy (NAVFAC SW)
Even when things get messy, we have the tenacity to push through. We offer niche services with an integrated team of experts to tackle even the most challenging environmental issues.
Get An Expert Opinion
We’re here to lend our expertise and help you achieve your goals.
Want to Learn More?
Download our federal brochure to learn more about our experience.