Access in a responsible way.
Public Access Planning
Helping everyone get into the great outdoors.
Everyone should have the opportunity to enjoy the beauty of nature while respecting it. Our deep expertise in developing trails and open space within ecologically sensitive areas provides opportunities to do just that.
Tap into our knowledge of:
- Regional/long-distance trails
- Coastal and shoreline public access
- Public access policy development and analysis
- Public access design/planning integration with restoration
- Emerging outdoor recreation trend evaluation
- Sustainable outdoor recreation analysis
- Whitewater navigability assessments
- Damage assessment to recreation resources
- Recreational user surveys
Have a master collaborator on your team.
Public access and open space planning is interdisciplinary by nature so you need a team player who can wear all the hats. From our time- and cost-saving strategies to our environmental know-how and realistic planning documentation, your project is supported in every way you need.
- Master Plans
- Resources Management Plans
- Community and Stakeholder Engagement
- Conceptual Site Plan Alternatives
- Plan and Project Websites
- GIS/Geospatial Decision Modeling Tools
- Trail Feasibility Studies
- Monitoring and Adaptive Management Plans
- Site Opportunities and Constraints Analyses
Get An Expert Opinion
We’re here to lend our expertise and help you achieve your goals.
Want to Learn More?
Download our brochure to learn more about the impact we are making and what makes WRA a best place to work!